Metcalfe County Sheriff’s Office
On Friday, December 31, 2021, at approximately 2045 hours, the Metcalfe County Sheriff’s Office was notified of a single-vehicle collision on KY 80, approximately six miles east of Edmonton, KY. Deputy Logan Richardson was dispatched to investigate.
Upon arrival, it was determined that Daniel Reyes was operating a 2007 Nissan Altima eastbound on KY 80 when he failed to negotiate a curve. The vehicle then struck the guardrail and came to rest in the roadway. A passenger inside the vehicle was identified as Filogoo Bodanio. It was determined that both individuals were under the influence of alcohol at the time of the collision.
Both were placed under arrest and transported to the Barren County Jail on the following charges:
- Operating a Motor Vehicle Under the Influence of Alcohol 1st Offense
- Possession of Open Alcoholic Beverage Container in Motor Vehicle Prohibited
- Failure to Report Traffic Collision
- Failure of Owner to Maintain Required Insurance 1st Offense
- No Operators License
- Failure to Register Transfer of Motor Vehicle
- Excessive Windshield/Window Tint
- Alcohol Intoxication in a Public Place
This collision remains under investigation by Deputy Logan Richardson.