By Jennifer Moonsong, Regional Manager
Do your kiddos love dressing up for Halloween? If so, they will have a chance to have their photo on the front page on the paper the first week in November!
All through the month of October, we will be taking photo submissions of your kids in costume. The week of Halloween, we will post those pictures to our Facebook page. The winner is chosen by you, the readership! The picture with the most likes is the winner!
In addition to the winner, photos of five contestants with the most likes will be printed inside the paper. The 1st place winner will also receive a candy bucket full of goodies, and a $25 Walmart Gift card!
Here are the rules:
- Photos MUST be submitted in email format to firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you send them in the mail or email them to the Herald-News email address, they will be disqualified.)
- Photos must be current (taken this Fall).
- Children must be 0-12 years of age.
- Photo must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian.
- The child’s full name, age and a phone number to parent or guardian must be included in the email submission.
- The child photographed must be a resident of a Metcalfe County, KY!
- Have fun, and good luck!
The DEADline for entries is midnight October 31st.